Fuhla User Policy:
The (Client”) is the term given to the client that uploads their referral and commission programs to Fuhla as a tool and platform to allow users to refer to their friends and family.
The (“User”) is the term given to the users that participated in the Fuhla Referral Community to refer client’s online products and services. All User are subjected to the terms and conditions below:
Your Privacy is secured with Fuhla.
Fuhla (YToday Sdn Bhd) is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only collect your personal information for defined purposes. We do not distribute or share your personal information beyond what is strictly necessary to fulfil our obligations to you. We may share your information only with partners who adhere to Fuhla’s commitment to protecting your privacy. Fuhla will not sell your personal information in any manner whatsoever.
Refer A Friend Program
All referrals are subjected to verifying their phone numbers, verifying their emails and completing their profile before cash referral is transferred to the introducer.
A ‘successful referral’ is a new member of Fuhla referred by you that signs up on Fuhla and click on the unique link assigned to you on Fuhla.
At these circumstances:
We will not cashout to the referral if FRAUD is conducted in the referral process. This includes:
- Fake emails.
- Fake phone numbers.
- Fake profiles created.
Fuhla reserve the rights to ban referrals that uses fake details to create the account and the referral fees will be deducted from the introducer.
All referral programs introduced to the user is required to use the unique link assigned to the user only. The unique link when shared to any social media platforms are subjected to the terms and conditions set forth by the client to the users. The unique link will be traced and track without any discrepancy.
User will need to add their payment details in the payment methods. Any wrong information given to Fuhla will cause payment delayed.
We only cashout to a valid identity card holder. Your information will only be used for internal circulation and be kept private and confidential.
All cash out transaction will be charged a 5% platform fees when the referral program is up and running.
A minimum of RM10.00 only able to cash out from your ‘available wallet’. All cash out payment process will take 30 – 45 business working days.
Our process of checking before cashout includes and not limited to:
- Fuhla Verification team to email to the referee to verify.
- Fuhla Verification team to call and confirm the identity of the referee
The (“Client”) is the term given to the clients/advertisers/partners that participated in the Fuhla Community to list their referral program on Fuhla. All Clients are subjected to the terms and conditions below.
What Information Do We Collect? What Do We Use It For?
When you place an order on our website, your full name,company name, email address, mailing address, phone number, google playstore link, and numbers of install will be required (Credit card information will be required). The information is used to complete the transaction and help us provide better support and services to you.
In order to better understand what services are valuable to our customers, we use “cookies”. A cookie is a small text file that a Website writes to your hard drive. Cookies work as your identification card and may record passwords, preferences and purchases. Cookies let the web page server know that you have returned to this site. Cookies also can determine other information, such as the daily visitors to our website and the pages of the site most frequently visited. Cookies are unique and can only be read by the server that assigns them. They cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses.
You can change the settings in your browser to prevent cookies if you do not want to have a cookie set when you visit our website. However, by doing so, you may not have full access to all the web pages.
How Do The 3rd Party Credit Card Processors Protect Customer’s Information?
Fuhla uses secure server hosted by SWREG and other 3rd party credit card processors that encrypt all the customer’s personal information before it is sent to us, including name, address, credit card number, credit card expiration date, etc. Encryption works to prevent any malicious use of your personal information. Your credit card information is only used for online transition.
SWREG is an advanced secure online payment service for software registration that has been in operation since 1987. Spyzie Software uses Fuhla to provide you with very secure and fast online purchase.
Information that is being collected
We want you to understand the types of information we collect as you use our services
Fuhla collects information to provide better services to all its users – from figuring out retail promotions from our partner apps, and showing you relevant ads while using Fuhla. The information Fuhla collects, and how that information is used, depends on how you choose to use our services and how you manage your privacy controls.
Information you create or provide to us:
- Account Information: information required when setting up a profile you have chosen with your gmail, such as your name or information required to create a Fuhla profile (if you choose to do so). Bear in mind that false, incorrect, or out-dated information may impair Fuhla’s ability to provide you with the Services and to contact you when necessary. Fuhla will explicitly indicate the fields for mandatory completion. If you do not enter the requisite data in these fields, you may not be able to set up a username or to be provided with certain features, such as Fuhla Apps Recommendation and/or
- Information that you choose to share with Fuhla: Information that you choose to share with Fuhla, including a username you have chosen, reports associated with your username, phone number, personal details, and information you have uploaded to the service, including voice and audio files, if applicable. You can also choose to add payment information to your Account, if applicable, specifically for paid services. Even if you aren’t signed in to a Fuhla Account, you might choose to provide us with information – like an email address to receive updates about our services.
- Information from your social networks which you choose to connect to your Fuhla Account: You may choose to connect your Fuhla Account to your social network account(s). If you choose to do so, you may choose to share with Fuhla and/or other users information from your social network accounts, such as your Facebook profile photo or other personal information shared by you.
Information we collect as you use our services
We collect information about your activity in the Services, which we use to provide you with the Services of Fuhla, including features which are meant to personalize your experience. This includes things like finding you the preferred app and proposing favorites or retail promo codes commonly used by you to streamline your search and, if you use Fuhla App Recommendation – to match you with other partnered app. The activity information we collect may include:
- Detailed location information. Location information is collected for example in the form of GPS signals (combined with a time-stamp) and other information sent by your mobile device on which the Application is installed and activated. This location information is saved to a history of all of the apps you have installed while using the Application. The types of location data we collect depends in part on your device and account settings. For example, depending on your selected device settings and/or your account settings we may collect information about your location (or lack thereof) also while you are not using the app, how effective our ads are and more;
- Terms or apps you searched;
- Your views and interactions with content and ads;
- Communication or other content you chose to share with any third party, including Fuhla app partners through the Services;
- Your activity on third-party sites and apps that you chose to link to your Fuhla account or that you interact with through the Service.
- We only cashout to a valid identity card holder. Your information will only be used for internal circulation and be kept private and confidential.