Important Announcement On Fuhla Users Covid-19
On 11 March, when the World Health Organization declared a pandemic, we were faced with a dilemma. Most industries are currently on a halt mode and many businesses are losing a lot of money.
We have tried many ways to increase app listing on our platform but the current situation has put many apps on hold or spending less with marketing.
To support the SME or App Owners that listed their app with us on Fuhla, we will be changing our business model.
Below are the few changes that we will be implementing:
1. We will not be committing to paying out for app installations anymore. (Only selected apps payout will be done)
2. We will still pay for referral (*terms and conditions applied).
3. We will only reward users that try out the apps because you genuinely want to explore new apps with their value propositions and offerings.
4. Instead of just cash, we will be rewarding users with promo codes and coupons from the app.
These changes will take immediate effect once Google Play Store pushes our new version of app (25th April 2020).
We hope you will still continue supporting us despite these changes. We pray for your health and wellbeing.
We will continue to bring you more Malaysian apps and introduce you the latest technology in the market base on your profile.
Thank you once again for all the support and love you have given us during the best and worst time.
Stay safe and take care.
CEO of Fuhla
Frequent Asked Question for new Covid-19 Changes:
1. What do you mean that Fuhla will not be committing to paying out for app installations anymore?
We will remove how much we will pay you on our main page for trying out an app. We will no longer be paying for your installation of apps but only selected apps.
2. What happens to my cash in my wallet now if Fuhla is not committed to paying out to me anymore?
You will still be paid if the app you downloaded are the selected ones. You can also still refer your friends and earn RM1.50 from it. The minimum cashout is RM10 (Please refer to our terms and conditions)
3. What does it mean that Fuhla will only reward users that try out apps whom genuinely want to explore new apps with their value propositions and offerings?
Since the day Fuhla made its way to the first 50,000 users, we have found out that majority of our users came to our platform mainly for the monetary reward. Most users had installed the apps but never open or supported the apps introduced to the users. This has defeated our purpose of supporting start-ups and apps that would want to seek for market validation and support from Fuhla Community. Therefore we have decided to remove the incentive and only reward users with promo codes and coupons that will be of actual use in helping the start-ups and apps.
4. What promo codes and coupons from the app that Fuhla will reward the users?
For every app that you try by installing and registering an account, you will be given a trial period, a discount, a free service or even a free gift from the start.